This guidance follows official government advice and will be reviewed and updated as necessary (last updated CPD information on 1st June). The health and safety of our staff, students, visitors and the wider community is our primary concern, and we are monitoring the situation day-by-day as it evolves.
The UK government has now introduced strict new measures advising people to Stay at home and to:
Only go outside for food, health reasons or essential work.
Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people.
Keep on top of washing your hands & Cover your cough/sneeze.
Full guidance can be found on Government website and anyone concerned about their health in relation to COVID-19 should follow Public Health England guidance.
Due to the current situation all Events, Workshops, Performances & Shows have been postponed! These events will still be going ahead but at a later date to ensure our students don’t miss out on these opportunities.
Guidance has been put in place to ensure the Healthy & Safety of our Staff & Students.
ALL of our Staff Members are fully vaccinated.
ALL of our Staff & Student Teachers have taken Covid-19 Courses to ensure their understanding.
- Please wear a mask when entering the building if you are 11yrs+
- Hands are to be sanitised & Temperature Checks on Entry to the building.
- Students are to Picked up & Dropped off at the entrance of the building where a member of staff will take them inside. (For the meantime parents will not be allowed to stay)
- Students are to keep their distance within the studio. Be aware of other students around you. 2 metre distance.
- Social distancing posters will be allocated around the building/studio.
- Equipment will be disinfected after every use & Facilities will be cleaned between classes.
- Bring plenty of water.
- Students can bring their own mats for Acrobatics if they prefer.
- Cover your Cough/Sneeze wash your hands after.
- If you have ANY symptoms PLEASE STAY AT HOME!
Please stay at home for 14 days if you have either:
a high temperature
a new continuous cough
This will help to protect others in our community while you are infectious.
We will keep you updated on information when classes will be returning. In the meantime Stay Safe #Syndciatedance